Branding – Brand Identity Toronto
The First Step in Making Your Business SUPREME.
For over 15 years Supreme Marketing has helped small businesses in the Toronto and Greater Toronto Area achieve success utilizing proven marketing methods. Our team of marketing consultants have launched successful marketing campaigns for a variety of companies in various industries. No matter whether you are a start-up or a large scale corporation our marketing experts can create and implement a marketing campaign.
Branding is one of the most important aspects of any business, large or small, retail or B2B. An effective brand strategy gives you a major edge in increasingly competitive markets. But what exactly does “branding” mean? How does it affect a small business like yours?
Simply put, your brand is your promise to your customer. It tells them what they can expect from your products and services, and it differentiates your offering from your competitors’. Your brand is derived from who you are, who you want to be and who people perceive you to be. Are you the innovative maverick in your industry? Or the experienced, reliable one? Is your product the high-cost, high-quality option, or the low-cost, high-value option? You can’t be both, and you can’t be all things to all people. Who you are should be based to some extent on who your target customers want and need you to be. The foundation of your brand is your logo. Your website, packaging and promotional materials–all of which should integrate your logo–communicate your brand.
Branding Your business incorporates
- Evaluation of your current branding efforts
- Intriguing Company Name Development
- Personal Brand Development
- Company Image and value development
- Branding your Management Guidelines
- Internal/External Brand Development
- Brand Communication Development
- Brand Copy-writing guidelines for future development
- Branding through employees
- Development of core brand message
- Key measures of which all products and services
- R & D of Branding outline